Was this article helpful? Review Below
User Review( vote)
How to make CBD oil for face cream. Many people are surprised to find out that the skin is the largest organ in our bodies. Most people don’t even realize how important our skin is to our general health.
Our skin is integral to our body’s ability to regulate temperature. Skin also acts as the first anatomical barrier against disease and provides us with our greatest source of sensation.
Thankfully, human skin is extremely resistant. It can withstand cold, heat, and a surprising degree of trauma. On the other hand, it is also extremely susceptible to various conditions like sunburn, rashes, and inflammatory diseases such as eczema, etc.
Therefore, it is crucial that more people realize just how important our skin is and just how necessary skincare should be for everyone.
How to make CBD oil for face cream
CBD could help improve the health of your skin
Many people are also surprised when they find out that CBD oil can be a great component of skincare.
For example, when applied topically, the compounds that CBD oil contains bind to immune receptors on the surface of skin cells and provide relief from allergic reactions. CBD oil can also provide relief from the worst symptoms of eczema and other inflammatory conditions.
But how do we get the most benefits for our skin? Ingesting CBD won’t do it. The most effective method for skincare would be a topical CBD cream.
The market is full of pre-made products, but you can always make your own.
If you have ever wondered how to make CBD oil for face cream, just follow the easy instructions below.
List of ingredients needed to make CBD oil for face cream
- 3 grams of CBD Isolate
- 150 ml of oil of your choice
- 30 grams of beeswax or similar alternative
- 60 ml of distilled water
- 3-5ml of essential oils
Steps in preparing CBD cream
- The first step is to heat up the beeswax so that it melts. To do so, add beeswax and oil to a saucepan over low heat and stir gently until the beeswax has melted completely.
- Second step is to add the CBD isolate to the beeswax and oil mixture.
- Third step, stir very gently until the mixture has fully incorporated.
- Fourth step, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Fifth step, add your desired essential oils and slowly add the water until the cream has your preferred consistency. Remember that if you add too much water, you will end up with Lotion and not Cream.
Remember that this recipe is just a guideline and you may alter the recipe to get a more personalized result. If you want to make a CBD infused body butter, the video below explains the step by step process to making cannabidiol (CBD) infused body butter — also good for moisturizing your skin, pain relief, and inflammation reduction.